Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Mary's Medicinal Patches


I recently tried Mary's Medicinal's transdermal patches. They are infused with CBD and THC, and are to be applied to the skin. At first glance, I was thinking these things can't possibly work. Was I ever wrong! Within a few minutes after sticking it on the back of my neck, I felt a warm, tingling sensation. Minutes after that, I felt the pain in my neck subsiding, and a calming effect in my head could be felt too. As the minutes ticked by, I could feel the CBD reducing the pain. At about ten minutes into the experience, the pain in my neck was gone.
My conclusion is that these patches work well. Though they are expensive, they are effective for muscular and joint pain relief. If you're looking for a topical pain relief product, try Mary's Medicinals Transdermal Patches. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment